If, in spite of the provisions of this code, someone has doubts about its application to a specific case, we recommend the acquittal of the following questionnaire:
- Is the action I intend to perform immoral or illegal?
- am I treating others as people and not as objects or instruments?
- Does my integrity and reputation or the study jeopardize my actions?
- Would you translate my decision in writing without a problem and keep it in the study files like any other document?
- Would my family be proud of me in my decision?